LandSerf is a freely available application for the visualisation and analysis of surfaces. Applications include
visualisation of landscapes; geomorphological analysis; gaming; GIS file conversion; map output; archaeological
mapping and analysis; surface modelling and many others. It runs on any platform that supports Java (Windows,
MacOSX, Unix, Linux etc.)
- The LandSerf Manual (pdf) - All the LandSerf documentation in a
single searchable book.
- User's Guide - Description of all LandSerf's features with
examples of their use.
- Tutorial - Step by step tutorial on how to use LandSerf.
- 'How to' guides - Instructions on undertaking specific tasks with
LandSerf, such as programming, scripting and importing data.
- Theory - Detail on some of the theoretical techniques implemented by
- Changes - Changes since the previously released version of LandSerf.
- Third party software - Details of third party software and code
and used by LandSerf.