Home   CivSoc NGOs  UN
 Docs   BSc    MA  PhD    

Postgraduate Research in
International Relations and Global Politics

Applications to Register for a PhD or MPhil Research Degree in International Politics

This page is provided for those who might wish to register under the supervision of Professor Peter Willetts. There is also the possibility of registering under Dr Jamie Munn, Dr Sara Silvestri or Dr David Williams.

Who should apply?

How do I apply?

What is a British research degree?

What is the cost?

Past successes.

The following doctorates have been completed successfully.

Home   CivSoc NGOs  UN  Docs   BSc    MA  PhD    



Centre for International Politics, School of Social Science, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
Page maintained by Peter Willetts

Last updated on 5 August 2005.